Tenant Police Verification
As a law-abiding citizen it is our duty to inform the local police of our tenant's antecedents. To be precise it's not only a mere duty but rather it's mandatory. The prescribe format for the same is available from the nearest police station or can be downloaded below. It is a simple questionnaire where you provide your details and your tenant's detail along with his photograph.
Our tenant's identity has to be verified by the local authorities by sending the tenant's detail to the police station of the last known residence for clearance of any crime. It has been found that terrorists usually camouflage by staying as innocent boarders or paying guest. So it's highly advisable to submit the same to assure peace of mind and safety.
Guide to submitting the form
1) Download the Tenant Police Verification Form
2) Fill the form with both tenant and landlord details.
3) Attach the latest photo of your tenant.
4) Sign at the bottom.
5) Submit at the nearest police station.
6) Collect your acknowledgement receipt and keep as a reference.